The ASB Theatre Marlborough Box Office is NOW OPEN!
For the latest NZ Government information and advice please visit https://covid19.govt.nz/
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the status of upcoming shows or refunds, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be checked periodically.
Our events team are working with the promoters and organisers who have had to postpone or cancel performances, and we aim to get information to the community as soon as we have confirmation.
Please refer to the event pages on our website for up to date advice.
- Making the Case for Wellbeing with Dr. Lucy Hone = Tuesday 13th October 2020
- Houstoun-Fox Project = Saturday 7th November 2020
- The Ten Tenors = Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- World of Musicals = Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Chopper = Saturday 28th November 2020
- Matariki Glow Show = Wednesday, 3rd November 2020
- Herman's Hermits = Friday, 10th September 2021
- The Nutcracker & Don Quixote = Sunday 7th November 2021
- Olive Copperbottom = Thursday 15th & Friday 16th October 2020
- An Evening with Peta Mathias = Wednesday 18th November 2020
- Friends! The Musical Parody = New Date TBC
- The Fleetwood Mac Show - Running in the Shadows = New Date TBC
- The Howard Morrison Quartet Takes Two Tour = Sunday 14th February 2021
Please come into our Box Office and we will be pleased to arrange your refund or phone Ticketek on 0800 842 538.
We wish all of our patrons and the community the best during this difficult time and look forward to reopening our doors for more exciting performances and events in the future.
Venue: McLauchlan Family Auditorium, ASB Theatre Marlborough
Date: Wednesday, 25th March